Shopping thread Pt 2! CUUTE new outfit!

Bubbles said:
You are so impatient........I told you I would be there soon.

Oh the things I would do to you. You might want to ease into it. Send a hooker first to tone things down a bit.

SpangeMonkee said:
I can't believe you started a thread asking what fly knows about fucked up sex practices. especially homo ones. jeeez. do you ever look at the ads?

Fly is where I get most of my fucked up sexual practices from.

edit: *reading that after it was posted*..........wow it sound way more dirty than I intended it to be. :fly:

Lame-o said:
I knew it!!!

bootyshake.gif

Bubbles said:
new construction

edit: I am a Permitting Coordinator - I pull permits to build new single family homes in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Hernando Counties.

Do you get to work with big, burly carpenters.

fly said:
The Q-Tip dipped in alcohol shoved down the pee hole is what I'll always remember him for.

Listening to you speak is like watching the 9/11 footage in slow motion sometimes.

fly said:
The Q-Tip dipped in alcohol shoved down the pee hole is what I'll always remember him for.
Man, I could copy/paste some truly disturbing exchanges but I removed him from my list a couple of months ago.

Bubbles said:
:fly: I work with all sorts of trades. Masons, carpenters, drywallers, painters, carpet-layers, cabinet-makers, electricians, plumbers..............I get it all baby. :fly:

Do you find that they apply for an abnormal amount of permits? :fly: