Shopping thread Pt 2! CUUTE new outfit!

Bubbles said:
My job starts the entire building process. I work for a high end custom homebuilder, not the tradesmen. They work for us. :D

Okay, fine. Do you find that there is always an abnormal amount of tradesmen by your office?

Lame-o said:
Okay, fine. Do you find that there is always an abnormal amount of tradesmen by your office?

Yes, the boys always seem to need something from me.........so, I have had to go to drastic measures.

*I never wear make-up or do my hair at work, and I always wear jeans and a white polo with our logo......I try to look as shitty as possible. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Yes, the boys always seem to need something from me.........so, I have had to go to drastic measures.

*I never wear make-up or do my hair at work, and I always wear jeans and a white polo with our logo......I try to look as shitty as possible. :fly:

You're going about it all wrong. Pull your hair back, put on some dainty wire-rim glasses and makeup, wear a sexy top and skirt, and fleece those cavemen for everything they're worth. Drinks, clothes, favors, everything.

Bubbles said:

True Story. I had lunch with her one day.

fly said:
He said that he liked the pain. Then he and some dude who's name I think started with a G began trading ways to do it.
There are quite a few stories in this respect that I can't repeat, because unlike him, I don't disrespect the privacy of others by betraying confidences. :mad:

Lame-o said:
You're going about it all wrong. Pull your hair back, put on some dainty wire-rim glasses and makeup, wear a sexy top and skirt, and fleece those cavemen for everything they're worth. Drinks, clothes, favors, everything.

It's too hard to get rid of them when you use them for stuff. I like the look like shit and ignore process.

edit: I can take care of myself, boys. :cool: