Shopping thread Pt 2! CUUTE new outfit!

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
So, my assistant just filled me in on what "shrimping" is. I have never heard of this.....have any of you?

Fly I know you have heard of most of this gross stuff! :fly:

Shrimping is when two men have sex and the "pitcher" puts a straw in the "catcher's" butt hole and sucks out the cum.

Where do people come up with this gross shit? What odd named things do you all hear about? example = docking :fly:

This thread draws very close to "NSFW" or for anything, for that matter.

Plus the title/content have nothing to do with eachother.

edit: Was it title raped? I never saw the original.

KNYTE said:
This thread draws very close to "NSFW" or for anything, for that matter.

Plus the title/content have nothing to do with eachother.

edit: Was it title raped? I never saw the original.

Um yeah.......original title was "Shrimping *Pandora - you don't want to read this" Don't bame me. I tried to let everyone know the content was not pc, but.........ah, the name rape.

Reminds me of the days when dbzeag would IM me with something equally disurbing while I was at work. He had the worst timing ever too, for it seems whenever he'd IM me something like, "Have you ever wanted to be tied to a chair and fucked hard in the ass?" my boss was looking over my shoulder at something on my computer.

zengirl said:
Reminds me of the days when dbzeag would IM me with something equally disurbing while I was at work. He had the worst timing ever too, for it seems whenever he'd IM me something like, "Have you ever wanted to be tied to a chair and fucked hard in the ass?" my boss was looking over my shoulder at something on my computer.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that happened too

You know, sometimes I actually think to myself "Damon, you know WAY too much fucked up stuff for someone who used to be the cute and innocent little boy who was the apple of his mother's eye."

And then I read some of the shit on UF or Genmay and breathe a sigh of relief.