shoes and jacket WINTER HERE I COME

BLOOOOGGGGGGGGGGG

And fucking shopping for clothes? What the hell, I have a carharrt coat/black hoodie and a watch cap... All you'll ever need.

You're getting ready for winter with a sweater and bloody sneakers. Where do you live, Africa?

Drool-Boy said:
Well, here in Houston, it almost got down to like 60F the other night.
Brrrrrrr....
I didn't even think such temperatures were survivable.

Drool-Boy said:
Well, here in Houston, it almost got down to like 60F the other night.
Brrrrrrr....

Wow. Up here in Rochester NY we've already had a foot of snow come and go in the last week. That doesn't sound like winter to me! :p

Pogosuzy said:
Wow. Up here in Rochester NY we've already had a foot of snow come and go in the last week. That doesn't sound like winter to me! :p

The populace of this city freak the hell out if it gets down around freezing for any length of time:p The place pretty much shuts down.

Drool-Boy said:
The populace of this city freak the hell out if it gets down around freezing for any length of time:p The place pretty much shuts down.

That seems a little sad to me.... But on the flip side; I flip out when it gets near 90 for any length of time (read, an hour).

And I actually think Rochester is relatively warm in winter, at least compared to the last place I lived, where it was routinely colder than the NORTH POLE! :eek:

Pogosuzy said:
In Syracuse we still have a foot...