SHOCK OF THE CENTURY: Phantom game console scrapped

reverendsaintjay said:
I guess that means I'm no longer on their beta-tester list... I would be dissapointed if being on the list for the last 2 years had meant a damn thing.

You could probably sell your beta test place on ebay as an antique/rare item.

My Phantom Game console has been ordered through their phantom checkout on the phantom website. It should be here within 2 weeks via phantom mail delivery. Then I can play all the phantom games that I will download. My ISP is going to hate me for sucking up 100's of gigs of bandwidth.

Wanna play metal gear solid 4? Lets wait 5 hours while it downloads. Instead of going to the store and buying it.

Onnotangu said:
depends on the hair level. but we men like to hold our balls alot. it's comforting.
hair level? like if they are really hairy versus shaving?

Harper said:
hair level? like if they are really hairy versus shaving?
I'm really trying to think of an alternative but nothing comes to mind. I mean... andonizing? Chrome plating?

Volred said:
Wanna play metal gear solid 4? Lets wait 5 hours while it downloads. Instead of going to the store and buying it.

Umm....go sit on a FIOS line out east. I got 4 gigs downloaded in 15 minutes or something rediculously fast! So these guys were making a computer that downloaded games? My comptuer does that...all it needs is a nicer GUI. those guys sure are lucky for getting to blow 62million dollars!!!

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
Umm....go sit on a FIOS line out east. I got 4 gigs downloaded in 15 minutes or something rediculously fast! So these guys were making a computer that downloaded games? My comptuer does that...all it needs is a nicer GUI. those guys sure are lucky for getting to blow 62million dollars!!!
Im on old slow ADSL.. But it's rumored that Telus will be bringing in ADSL2 soon.:happy:

bast_imret said:
Are they still coming out with their keyboard?

:wtf:

Because typing at a twenty degree angle is cool?
phantom_keyboard.jpg

fly said:
You don't have to type when you're gaming. And it does fold flat...

I guess the advantage to having a tilting, rotating keyboard eludes me. A tilting, rotating drawbridge? Yeah I can see how that'd be useful. Not so much in a keyboard.