SHOCK OF THE CENTURY: Phantom game console scrapped

Drool-Boy said:
It was a complete success tho, if you look at it from the "investor scam" angle.

What's really funny is that years ago I remember the Infinium CEO trying to sue people for slander who said it would never work.

Who removed my tags! I put those there for comedic effect!

SpangeMonkee said:
I know. wtf? For $60mil I could've made an automatic ball scratcher video game system in 2 years.
do balls really itch that much?

Harper said:
do balls really itch that much?

it's not about them itching, it's about having the itch when you are in the middle of a game. Kinda like a doctor that has someone to wipe their brow during surgery.

And for your info WaW, the crabs are all gone. Here are the steps to rid yourself of craps:

1) Shave off the right half of your pubes
2) pour rubbing alcohol on left half (still has hair)
3) light alcohol on fire
4) when the craps cross to the non-buring side, stab them with a knife.

SpangeMonkee said:
it's not about them itching, it's about having the itch when you are in the middle of a game. Kinda like a doctor that has someone to wipe their brow during surgery.
I was informed last night that a hallway in my building "smelled like crabs." did you find that your crabs had a certain smell to you?

SpangeMonkee said:

And for your info WaW, the crabs are all gone. Here are the steps to rid yourself of craps:

1) Shave off the right half of your pubes
2) pour rubbing alcohol on left half (still has hair)
3) light alcohol on fire
4) when the craps cross to the non-buring side, stab them with a knife.
Only problem, wicking action from the skin means you stay nice and cool. I've been lit on fire with denatured alcohol before, actually pleasent as far as the whole being lit on fire thing goes.

Kerosene would work though.