Baby Shizzle that makes you just plain mizzle

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,201
Steam
asastang
On hold with the VA. Apparently they are experiencing high call volumes. Wait time is currently 52 minutes.
Hold message tells me to check out their website to see if that can help. Check the website (while on hold) go through about 4 pages of filling out forms, finally get told that I have to get information from a VA rep from the phone number I'm on hold with.

Buncha bullshit.

driving in traffic
lanes merge
Johnny Dickweasle decides to scoot up as far as he can towards the front
right next to me he decides it's a good time to merge about 200 feet after the actual merge
Cuts right in front of me just barely missing my truck.
Honk horn and yell obscenities out the window.
Life goes on.

driving in traffic
lanes merge
Johnny Dickweasle decides to scoot up as far as he can towards the front
right next to me he decides it's a good time to merge about 200 feet after the actual merge
Cuts right in front of me just barely missing my truck.
Honk horn and yell obscenities out the window.
Life goes on.
this is where I employ 'you don't want your car any more damaged than I do. I'm not moving.'

don't let the fucker in.

also, if you think you're going to 'win' at a 4 way stop and be the first guy through the intersection if others arrive at the same time, you DON'T drive your car into the intersection and stop half way in. That's stopping AFTER every one else has stopped at the line. You end up looking like a moron, not Intersection Car Commander.

STOP EARLY - before the other fucknuggets. THEN GO THROUGH. GUESS WHO HAS THE RIGHT OF WAY NOW?

BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DO FUCKING HATE -

THE GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKER CUNTS THAT WAIT AT THE 4 WAY STOP FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO ARRIVE EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE IS A GOD DAMNED 1/4 MILE AWAY. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE FRONT OF MY CAR SO GOD DAMNED MUCH YOU JUST WANT TO SEE THE REST OF IT UP CLOSE, STOPPED AT THE STOP SIGN, OR WHAT. I DON'T FUCKING CARE. GO YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT DRIVER. I DO NOT WANT TO GET TO THE INTERSECTION AND 'WAIT' WHILE YOU EXERCISE YOUR 'I WAS HERE 10 MINUTES AGO' BULLSHIT.YOU HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY WHEN YESTERDAYS NEWS WAS ON. EXERCISE IT PROMPTLY BITCH.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK.

going to run off steam now.

At my previous shop, we used these all the time
For harder materials you have to broach the slots for the posts

Keensert-Keysert-Thinwall-Keylocking-Inserts.jpg