Food Sheba cat food commercial

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I detest chikdren, (hah, keeping that typo) but I think that 'Sheba' cat food commercial, where the mom rebuffs the repeated pleas from her injured child for help with bandaids because she's being exsanguinated by the rest of the cats in the house, off camera, is the worst travesty in the history of modern girl scout badge ideas.

This descent into subservience, RE feeding her stupid fucking cat, in complete disregard to her biological imperative to protect her own flesh and blood, should be a Karen issue on the other end of the spectrum.

Why is this mother, with a sick Cheshire grin, whilst degrading humankind kowtowing to a likely feral, vastly lower species, be allowed to do this crazy ass commercial??

@APRIL and her kitty composting mafia syndikiT are likely to blame

Missing our comedy diary since our move. It's hopefully in one of the zillion 30 gallon tubs we haven't opened yet. I was riffing because I miss it. Comedy. hah hah hah

I thought it was pretty funny but the wife was annoyed. She just woke up :gayoyo:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I detest chikdren, (hah, keeping that typo) but I think that 'Sheba' cat food commercial, where the mom rebuffs the repeated pleas from her injured child for help with bandaids because she's being exsanguinated by the rest of the cats in the house, off camera, is the worst travesty in the history of modern girl scout badge ideas.

This descent into subservience, RE feeding her stupid fucking cat, in complete disregard to her biological imperative to protect her own flesh and blood, should be a Karen issue on the other end of the spectrum.

Why is this mother, with a sick Cheshire grin, whilst degrading humankind kowtowing to a likely feral, vastly lower species, be allowed to do this crazy ass commercial??

sir, this is a wendy's

Your wife is pregnant. With twins.
ceiling cat GIF

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: adi and JAXvillain