Sharing

356bow1bw.jpg

One of Mrs. Chikken's

Last edited:
this is one that i took during hunting season.
1245a52ca6c132c.jpg

the personal neat thing about this is that in the pine trees where the rainbow ends is the family cemetary for bill's family that spans like 5 or 6 generations.

1245a52ca6c132c.jpg

the personal neat thing about this is that in the pine trees where the rainbow ends is the family cemetary for bill's family that spans like 5 or 6 generations.

That's a really great rainbow pic, the colors are so vibrant. It's kinda neat where it ended, but kinda strange that it ended at a cemetary... :eek:

1245a52ca6c132c.jpg

I had a similar situation happen to me when coming home from my best friends funeral last January. I am not big into Religion but I was asking for Pat to show me in some way he was alright. Not even a minute later while I was driving down alt 19 I see a huge rainbow in the distance. The closer I get near Tarpon driving to see my parents I notice that it is almost exactly over his house. It was by far the biggest rainbow I had ever seen. Although I know it was coincidence it was a very heart healing coincidence. I hear ppl say stuff all the time about getting signs and shit but that was the first and only time something like that has happened to me :)

I had a similar situation happen to me when coming home from my best friends funeral last January. I am not big into Religion but I was asking for Pat to show me in some way he was alright. Not even a minute later while I was driving down alt 19 I see a huge rainbow in the distance. The closer I get near Tarpon driving to see my parents I notice that it is almost exactly over his house. It was by far the biggest rainbow I had ever seen. Although I know it was coincidence it was a very heart healing coincidence. I hear ppl say stuff all the time about getting signs and shit but that was the first and only time something like that has happened to me :)

we lost bill's cousin (and my good hunting buddy) to suicide this summer. this was taken i think 2 months to the day he died. it is kinda eerie, but also kind of peaceful too. the family farm always gives us a good show during the season:
1245a540e632fee.jpg