Share you 'Bachelor' Recipes

CletusJones said:
i have strangely never heard of this "annie's mac n' cheese" before. perhaps they don't have it in the midwest?

If they don't, I give my condolences.

Mexican potato. Just bake a potato, cut it open, and instead of butter or sour cream & bacon bits, drop in some shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, and guacamoke if you have it. A good sized potato will fill you for hours.

I Poo On U said:
I need that shirt from Maddox that says "For every animal you DONT eat, Ill eat 3!"
bigpot2368pj.jpg

I eat alot of frozen chicken nuggets and potatoes. Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew....

jaxxor said:
I eat alot of frozen chicken nuggets and potatoes. Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew.Boil'em, mash'em, put'em in a stew....

LOL :lol: Thanks for reminding me of that......... :D

jaxxor said:
chicken nugget stew is pretty delectable. i don't blame you.