Share you 'Bachelor' Recipes

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Though I haven't been a bachelor for some time now, I still maintain a few of the cheap and easy recipes... Here's my favorite:

Make a mac & cheese according the box directions except use an 8 oz. can of tomato soup in place of the milk.. Mmm mmm goodness.. In fact, I'm eating some now..

i've got one that i like to make, it's mac-n-cheese with some ground beef in it and then you add some canned tomatoes into the mix. I use the ones with the seasonings in them, like tomato basil and garlic. If it's too runny, dump a can of tomato paste in there to thicken it up.

tomato + mac and cheese. thats so gross.

mine :
1 can corn
1 can ranch style beans
1 can green chilies
1 can of tomatoes
1lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet enchilada seasoning
+ a bit of water as desired
cook about 30 min on simmer.

sounds kind of gross buts its not that bad with tortilla chips.

I Poo On U said:
When I lived by myself I always just stocked up on the marie calander tv dinners.
Them things kick ass
those things are pretty delectable. I however, like to cook. I just don't have time to do it that often. it's sad really. i eat a lot of noodles and ground beef.

ChikkenNoodul said:
An entire can of corned beef hash with a box of Annie's mac 'n cheese

Ooooh, forgot about the corned beef hash!! I used to cook up a can of it, scramble three eggs, cook up some green beans and make a pile of toast- that would be breakfast, lunch and dinner for one whole day :drool:

box of mac+cheese and a box of stove top, mixed together :drool:
also, tonkatsu-flavored ramen is awesome
for dessert, spread some butter on a tortilla and add cinnamon and sugar, roll up and enjoy
easy awesome appetizer: piece of melba/pumpernickel toast(already toasted), slice of tomato, italian dressing, slice of american cheese, bacon bits. once everything (in that order) is on the toast, toast again. omfg i could eat so many of those it's not even funny :drool: