Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
Hai guises...
little bit of a curious question..

Is anyone here Bipolar or know a loved one they are close to that is bipolar?

I know there are 2 types:

Bipolar I Disorder— defined by manic episodes that last at least 7 days, or by manic symptoms that are so severe that the person needs immediate hospital care. Usually, depressive episodes occur as well, typically lasting at least 2 weeks. Episodes of depression with mixed features (having depression and manic symptoms at the same time) are also possible.

Bipolar II Disorder— defined by a pattern of depressive episodes and hypomanic episodes, but not the full-blown manic episodes described above.

I'm curious about the meds and what they do (good or bad)

Yes i have googled and researched .. I'm asking for any personal experience any of you may have had with this mental disposable.

Asking for a friend

And noooooo CEO is not bipolar (that I know of)
Also, try not to be a jerk to anyone who is bipolar here. Be respectful pls.

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

Your friend is you, and the CEO is trying to convince you you're bipolar.

Your "Friend" should go see a licensed professional, which your "friend" already is. And if they diagnose your friend, then your friend may be.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Your friend is you, and the CEO is trying to convince you you're bipolar.

Your "Friend" should go see a licensed professional, which your "friend" already is. And if they diagnose your friend, then your friend may be.

Thanks for your contribution asshat.

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

I think the premise is that we (or at least me) doesn't' believe your bi-polar, but we could see CEO trying to convince you that you are for some purpose of only his understanding.

Either way, I only wake up bipolar half the time, the other time, I'm bi-polar.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and Domon
Medication is tough... it's one of those things that the "friend" will have to try many different kinds to see what works best for them. :hs: