Shalimar/Big Brother

:lol:

admittedly I've been trying to lay low, trying to slowly get used to general population again.

did I mention that I had a moment the other night where I pulled the covers over my body cause in my mind I didn't want the cameras to see me.

admittedly I've been trying to lay low, trying to slowly get used to general population again.

did I mention that I had a moment the other night where I pulled the covers over my body cause in my mind I didn't want the cameras to see me.

It's okay to come out of the house now, Shali. Julie isn't waiting outside your door with a hundred rabid BB fans, You don't have to worry about changing the batteries on your microphone (or wearing one), you can do the lamabada with Ja without worrying about it showing up on Youtube, and you don't have to eat slop.

Your out now. It's safe. :fly:

However, what an awesome april fools joke to have Julie Chen and a bunch of folks outside Shali's house door when he comes out in the morning, and Ja yelling behind him 'Casey, you have been evicted'.

Was/is it really that big of an adjustment? That's crazy.