Tampa Shali Thread

Hope you guys work stuff out all right man.

This year I'm throwing a dinner party for new years. 8 people, 8 courses. 64 plates of food. Boom.

You did pick up she moved back home, right? :lol:

Glad she's back, Shali. I only heard periphery stuff on the issue but glad you two are working it out. Now, black snake moan her ass and chain her to a radiator.

I read that as moved back home to her parents or her home town. so then no bummer. :lol:

wife moved back home btw, not sure if i told yall that. cost her an arm and a leg to break her lease.

we're trying. best thing she told me though was "I'm sorry for giving up." that's big for her. she doesn't apologize for much (justification time, anyone?)

what's everyone doing NYE?
Aww does this mean we can't use the name Justification Janice anymore.?

Good to hear you guys are working it out. :)

wife moved back home btw, not sure if i told yall that. cost her an arm and a leg to break her lease.

we're trying. best thing she told me though was "I'm sorry for giving up." that's big for her. she doesn't apologize for much (justification time, anyone?)

what's everyone doing NYE?

Gay Scott is having a party. You workin? If you're free, you're welcome to come.

In all seriousness Case, I hope you two figure this out. You're a great guy and I mean that in the sincerest way possible for never having met you.

Which is kind of gay.

But it's all good.