shake it once...

C

crazymike

A very wise man with a beard once offered me some very valuble advice...

shake it once, alright!
shake it twice, your just being careful.
shake it three times and now you are just playing.

Just a friendly reminder to all the guys out there, because theres nothing worse than being in a rush and getting warm dribble all down the side of your leg... save that feeling for the women.

I like to shake mine four or five times. Which is about as long as it takes. :cool:

This might also explain why I'm the one doing the shaking :(

Grunt said:
I like to shake mine four or five times. Which is about as long as it takes. :cool:

This might also explain why I'm the one doing the shaking :(

lol, shake it like a polaroid picture?

Drool-Boy said:
It mine and Ill shake it all I like

amen sistah! :cran:

I feel one should shake sufficiently to the point where there is 0 possibility of external crotch pee dampness on front of pants...anything beyond that is self teasing! ;)
:rolleyes:

why_ask_why said:

I feel one should shake sufficiently to the point where there is 0 possibility of external crotch pee dampness on front of pants...anything beyond that is self teasing! ;)
the very thought of crotch pee dampness makes my pants tight. :drool:

why_ask_why said:

that's what inspired me to make this thread. I had a proficient amount of warm dribble.

BigDov said:
Where were you tonight, you standingmeup bastard?!! :(

:heart:
:heart:

I was downstate IL visiting my parents for a weekend thanksgiving. They decided to push it back a few days so everyone who had to work Friday could make it. I managed to squeak onto their computer for like 15 or 20 minutes to check my email and post like 4 replies.