sh*t thread, lock & ban plz

Pandora said:
OMFG HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN??? I'm simply trying to put it into simple terms for you to be able to understand. :p I'm pretty sure the rules were here before you were. It is what these forums were founded on so this place could have some quality. If you don't like it post somewhere else where you do agree with their MO. Quit whining about rules like some 2 year old. :rolleyes:

Sorry but I find it EXTREMELY annoying that threads are locked that I and others would like to post in...what's wrong with cutting up with your friends once in a while? take some deep breaths and relax, you'll live longer ;)

this is just a difference of opinions, here, which is fine, but this board is set up a certain way. i'm sure someone can always find something that bothers them in the rules any place you go. i think everyone understands what you're saying, why_ask_why. really. it's just people are trying hard to prevent a mudslide, IMO. i think most would agree with you in your point, but the rules are the rules here.

i think we would all benefit from the split of forums or whatever. one for silly playing and one for major discussions. that way we could sit in the classroom and do our studying and then go outside for recess with our friends. :D

Drool-Boy said:
Hay, also, if you use the VOTING feature , some of the crap will get filtered out.
BTW - we're trying to figure out how to have a thread tagged "Closed by voting" so people know what happened if it actually occurs.

Thorn Bird said:
this is just a difference of opinions, here, which is fine, but this board is set up a certain way. i'm sure someone can always find something that bothers them in the rules any place you go. i think everyone understands what you're saying, why_ask_why. really. it's just people are trying hard to prevent a mudslide, IMO. i think most would agree with you in your point, but the rules are the rules here.

i think we would all benefit from the split of forums or whatever. one for silly playing and one for major discussions. that way we could sit in the classroom and do our studying and then go outside for recess with our friends. :D

but our friends here don't go out and play at recess anymore :iono:

why_ask_why said:
but our friends here don't go out and play at recess anymore :iono:

which is why a split would be a great thing. people would know how to act in the classroom and know how to act at recess. we wouldn't even have to THINK about it anymore! :D i'm all about not thinking!!!!!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's not like nearly every thread doesn't get de-railed 7 ways from Sunday anyway, there's plenty of room for uselessness and fun IMO

Seeing that most threads derail into the same old tired gay sex innuendo is the reason why I do not post or lurk as much as I used used to.

Arátoeldar said:
Seeing that most threads derail into the same old tired gay sex innuendo is the reason why I do not post or lurk as much as I used used to.
Omg truth. The 3rd grade humour get's so old.