sh*t thread, lock & ban plz

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
is all this locking business really necessary??
I mean really, we're all adults here and if someone wants to chat about something that isn't "content" it's like someones mother was insulted. I feel there is ZERO reason for this level of heavy handedness especially in a small, tight knit community of adults such as this.
Go bully some kids on the playground if you need that kind of validation for fucks sake :p

anyone else feel this way???

why_ask_why said:
is all this locking business really necessary??
I mean really, we're all adults here and if someone wants to chat about something that isn't "content" it's like someones mother was insulted. I feel there is ZERO reason for this level of heavy handedness especially in a small, tight knit community of adults such as this.
Go bully some kids on the playground if you need that kind of validation for f*cks sake :p

anyone else feel this way???
Yes. The charter of this forum was (and still is) you don't just post crap.

spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif

theacoustician said:
Yes. The charter of this forum was (and still is) you don't just post crap.

take PA's thread below that was locked for instance...he was telling a story, SUCH AS ONE WOULD DO WITH FRIENDS, and you(collectively) locked it??? WTF WTF WTF WTF

why_ask_why said:
take PA's thread below that was locked for instance...he was telling a story, SUCH AS ONE WOULD DO WITH FRIENDS, and you(collectively) locked it??? WTF WTF WTF WTF

i didnt provide pictures :(