Hawt Sgt. Hester Ann Leigh says Hello!

I haven't known him to either.

If it's an ontopic thread I'm likely to be serious. If it isnt, I'm not likely to be serious.

If it's a kiki thread, I guarantee I'm not gonna be serious.
Seriously, I never know when you're serious. I never pay any attention to what threads are on-topic. Don't even think I can see it on tapatalk. I just try to be myself in all of them.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Seriously, I never know when you're serious. I never pay any attention to what threads are on-topic. Don't even think I can see it on tapatalk. I just try to be myself in all of them.

I'll freely admit that my sense of humor isn't conventional, but that doesn't mean I dont have one. You're probably taking your cues from other members when you shouldn't.

How is me being serious in a thread asking for seriousness and not being so everywhere else me not being myself?

How is this any different from the 5% stuff that some of the FBK guys used to do? I'm just expecting you to know what thread you're posting in.

You can see it in tapa, BTW. Not while in the thread, but when you select it.

I'll freely admit that my sense of humor isn't conventional, but that doesn't mean I dont have one. You're probably taking your cues from other members when you shouldn't.

How is me being serious in a thread asking for seriousness and not being so everywhere else me not being myself?

How is this any different from the 5% stuff that some of the FBK guys used to do? I'm just expecting you to know what thread you're posting in.

You can see it in tapa, BTW. Not while in the thread, but when you select it.

Woah man. I'm not out to get you, just said I don't know when you're serious. Nothing wrong with an unconventional sense of humor.

Never said you aren't being yourself in threads. I was talking about me, not you.

What does anything I said have to do with FBK? I'm OOD, not FBK.

I never have people complaining to me about my posting, so I think I'm doing fine just being myself in threads and not worrying about the on-topic tab.

I have to make about 5 extra clicks and do a lot of scrolling to see the on-topic tag on tapatalk. I'm just not going to do that. It's usually pretty obvious where to stay on topic.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
HOLY FUCK MAN CAN YOU HOMOS STOP FIGHTING AND CRYING ABOUT NOTHING!!

This is why Nukes left
Pretty sure Ood and I are having a rational discussion like adults and are not (in a completely random example) resorting to hysterics or using all caps to try and get their way.

Also, on/off topic threads were your idea. You should be proud its working.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD