Hawt Sgt. Hester Ann Leigh says Hello!

Woah man. I'm not out to get you, just said I don't know when you're serious. Nothing wrong with an unconventional sense of humor.

Never said you aren't being yourself in threads. I was talking about me, not you.

What does anything I said have to do with FBK? I'm OOD, not FBK.

I never have people complaining to me about my posting, so I think I'm doing fine just being myself in threads and not worrying about the on-topic tab.

I have to make about 5 extra clicks and do a lot of scrolling to see the on-topic tag on tapatalk. I'm just not going to do that. It's usually pretty obvious where to stay on topic.

I didn't think you were out to get me? I just wanted you to have a more clear understanding of me and my posts.

I brought up FBK purely as a parallel you would recognize. I hope you noticed that I didn't try to link you to that group .

You can't see the thread description when opening the thread from the main menu? That's where I look for it

I didn't think you were out to get me? I just wanted you to have a more clear understanding of me and my posts.

I brought up FBK purely as a parallel you would recognize. I hope you noticed that I didn't try to link you to that group .

You can't see the thread description when opening the thread from the main menu? That's where I look for it
No worries man. It's all good.

I always open up from the alerts page. It just shows the title. I'm usually on topic in threads except obvious spam threads though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Pretty sure Ood and I are having a rational discussion like adults and are not (in a completely random example) resorting to hysterics or using all caps to try and get their way.

Also, on/off topic threads were your idea. You should be proud its working.

I WILL USE CAPS WHENEVER I WANT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU NITPICK AT EVERYTHING ANYONE EVER POSTS

also, you don’t own meeeeeeeee

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Amstel
Weird, I almost never go through there.
I've got mine set up to send me notifications every time someone posts to any threads I'm subscribed to and all new threads created. Never miss anything that way unless I want to. When I'm busy I just ignore the notification. I probably don't keep track of as many threads as you though. It'd probably drive me crazy if I was keeping up with a bunch.