Hawt Sgt. Hester Ann Leigh says Hello!

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
So this babe keeps emailing my business account (April did you sign me up with sexytroopz.com!)
Anyhoo she seems nice and all.
I’m sure some of you lonely boys could use a pen pal/lover.
She is no Phil The Healer, but she’s fighting for your country!

You’re welcome.

cb732639da34a4e7a0e87f91fa4e4746.png

64053c2958b87f0a877d27a1614feca8.png

So this babe keeps emailing my business account (April did you sign me up with sexytroopz.com!)
Anyhoo she seems nice and all.
I’m sure some of you lonely boys could use a pen pal/lover.
She is no Phil The Healer, but she’s fighting for your country!

You’re welcome.

cb732639da34a4e7a0e87f91fa4e4746.png

64053c2958b87f0a877d27a1614feca8.png
:drool:

I was trying to remember Phil the Healer's name the otehr day. Thank you for the reminder.

Imagine where you would be if you had accepted his advances.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre and Peppers
So nobody noticed the fucked up English or lack of collar insignia, just the name tapes.

"Lack of".

You still have collar rank in subdued black, or at least you did back when men were men and sheep were scared of Russians.
When I call you old man it is usually because you've said something outdated. Ignoring that, why do you think whoever authored that had the resources to fabricate a photo? Or would do such a good photoshop job on the rest but ignore the collar insignia?

Go look up who Sgt Hester is and what she did. It's worth the time.

"Lack of".

You still have collar rank in subdued black, or at least you did back when men were men and sheep were scared of Russians.
When I call you old man it is usually because you've said something outdated. Ignoring that, why do you think whoever authored that had the resources to fabricate a photo? Or would do such a good photoshop job on the rest but ignore the collar insignia?

Go look up who Sgt Hester is and what she did. It's worth the time.