NSFW Sexytime with Poop & Stuff

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
So, Kiki & I were discussing assholes via textor.:fly:

Things to do with objects being put in assholes.
Then those very things willingly being licked & sucked, like someone's got a craving for some E. coli that day.

So, I get the whole anal sex deal. Even though, that in itself is terrible, but then sometimes people put these penises & fingers in their mouths after they've been analized.

I just. I can't even. It's like me sticking a tampon up my starfish & going to town on it like it's a lollipop. Only the biohazard kind. Found in stores that sell things to put in your ass.

pl28A.jpg

So, my question to ya'll is: when you do this ass to mouth stuff, is it more for a show for the other person? Or, is it kind of like a Russian Roulette rush? Only instead of bullets, it's E. coli bacteria?

AVyHR.jpg

Plz, discuss.

Or, is it kind of like a Russian Roulette rush? Only instead of bullets, it's E. coli bacteria?

HOLY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK
aalkjfalksjsfdgvsfdl;kgvsdlkjgsldkjgslkdjfgklsdjflkjksljlkfdlkgdsfjkglsdfjglksfdjlksd

also, what does one's breath smell like after you go ass2mouf?

DAMNIT!! All I found was this shit and a TON of lady thai boy dicks, plus mint tea, mint chocolately goodness. OMG, now I need something minty. Fck PMS.

0vRlP.jpg

Your mouth kills most e. coli. You'll be fine.

So how does one contract E.coli if your mouth is tha killar???

One time, when I was 3 or 4 months pregnant with Kiko, I had the e.colu bacteria, the dr told me I musta eaten something that was smeared in shit tards or someone shoved my spoon/fork up their chocolate starfish.

So how does one contract E.coli if your mouth is tha killar???

One time, when I was 3 or 4 months pregnant with Kiko, I had the e.colu bacteria, the dr told me I musta eaten something that was smeared in shit tards or someone shoved my spoon/fork up their chocolate starfish.
Stop going to "doctors" in the ghetto

Also, you should call it the e.culo bacteria