Sex is good, but not as good as fresh sweet corn

kiwi said:
All right.

She's a world-renowned sex therapist and I think did marriage counseling back in the day. She basically instructs couples on ways to liven up their sex lives.

Sarcasmo said:
She's a world-renowned sex therapist and I think did marriage counseling back in the day. She basically instructs couples on ways to liven up their sex lives.

Yea, when you posted the link to the vibrator I figured it had to be something like that. I'm not real sure some little old lady would be the person I would want to go to to talk about my sex life, but then sometimes old people can be really funny.

kiwi said:
Yea, when you posted the link to the vibrator I figured it had to be something like that. I'm not real sure some little old lady would be the person I would want to go to to talk about my sex life, but then sometimes old people can be really funny.
Her old TV show was hilarious, there's another old fossil talking about it on TV now - 'Talk Sex With Sue Johansen' or something like that

ChikkenNoodul said:
Her old TV show was hilarious, there's another old fossil talking about it on TV now - 'Talk Sex With Sue Johansen' or something like that

THAT woman is a riot. She actually uses dolls to demonstrate doggy style and other unbelievable things. She's just odd. That's where the .gif of the old lady with the strap-on dildo on her chin came from.

If your having sex problems in your marriage, why exactly would you want to talk about them on national television? :confused:

kiwi said:
If your having sex problems in your marriage, why exactly would you want to talk about them on national television? :confused:

Because I want to know what's going on with your vagina.

Ryokurin said:
You know, one thing I've noticed. if theres someone famous on Fox's Good Day Atlanta then chances are they were on or will be on CNN later in the day.

It's almost like the studios are within easy driving distance of one another.

Kidding of course. I haven't noticed anything that could be considered easy driving in atlanta.