Seven World Wonders CHANGING

why? while it wasn't necessarily an amazing feat of engineering it's still one of the most recognizable images in the world and its symbolism has held more value to hundreds of millions of people for nearly a century and a half

Not so much anymore

Because this new list is basically nothing more than a marketing ploy to get donations and sell shit. This list holds no intrinsic value and will be pretty much ignored by historians.

Yep. Apparently the Swiss group behind this is "for profit". :tard:

In light of that I vote this thread a 1 and will no longer support the effort.

Not so much anymore

And that makes me sad. It's disturbing that people sneak themselves into this country and act like they are owed something when millions of people had to go through the procedures of Ellis Island after having that image of Lady Liberty as the first thing they saw when entering the country.

lol to hell with grammar, I think I got my point across

why? while it wasn't necessarily an amazing feat of engineering it's still one of the most recognizable images in the world and its symbolism has held more value to hundreds of millions of people for nearly a century and a half

There are much more worthy icons to vote for.

There are much more worthy icons to vote for.

I'm not asking about that, I'm asking why you can't believe it made the list. How is that not worthy of at least consideration for others even if you don't want to vote for it?

Why do you hate America?

I'm not asking about that, I'm asking why you can't believe it made the list. How is that not worthy of at least consideration for others even if you don't want to vote for it?

Why do you hate America?

Considering the current state of affairs here, if you weren't American, would you love this place so much?

Why do you hate America?

I don't feel like arguing my stance on the Statue of Liberty because I know full well we will have different hardheaded opinions.

I don't hate America either, but seems like every other country in the world does.

I don't feel like arguing my stance on the Statue of Liberty because I know full well we will have different hardheaded opinions.

I don't hate America either, but seems like every other country in the world does.

Especially the ones with "stan" in the name somewhere.

I still like the classical ones. *spins*

Although it sucks that the Pyramids at Giza are still standing. It makes it cooler if the buildings are no longer there. The only way youll see the temple of Artemis is in you imagination. ^.^

Herostratus type punishments should still be given out. It would be much more fitting to deprive people of their identity and then send them to jail for infamous crimes.