Halp Settle a dispute please

Jacques Villeneuve has already settled that.

F1 lighter and quicker.
Indy bigger and faster.

He prefers F1.

Except it's been shown conclusively that indy cars aren't as fast. There are several tracks that have had races in both codes. F1 has been 6 seconds faster on such tracks. Indy cars have a higher output but weigh 27% more and handle like pigs compared to F1 cars.

I'd be interested in Nigel Mansell or Juan Pablo Montoya or Alex Zenardis views, or indeed Seb Bourdais who, despite having been an also ran in F1 seems to have done rather well in the US.

yeah. I think a road rally would be a blast.

I've actually driven on the 500 track in a '79 cobra back in the 80s. I was wayyyyy to cocky thinking if the indy cars can do it at 200+, I could at 120-130 with ease. turn 3 came flying up on my like a brick wall. It was everything I could do to turn and brake to avoid it.

yeah. I think a road rally would be a blast.

I've actually driven on the 500 track in a '79 cobra back in the 80s. I was wayyyyy to cocky thinking if the indy cars can do it at 200+, I could at 120-130 with ease. turn 3 came flying up on my like a brick wall. It was everything I could do to turn and brake to avoid it.

I bet the Cobra didn't have larger wheels on the right hand side to make the corner like an Indy car.

negative. 44. lol. What's with your ongoing pursuit of misc data on me? Were you looking for an older man? While it's flattering, I just don't swing that way.

Yeah that's a old ass joke..

And i'm not pursuing info about you. You just seem to offer it up here on the forums and I point it out.