Halp Settle a dispute please

And Carys................ Why on earth would you ask Americans of all people to settle this? What in the world do Americans know about race car driving? ;) :fly:

Neither one can be classified as harder than the other. First of all, none of us here have ever done either so we can't say which one is more physically demanding. Second, none of us know what it's like to drive cars like that on their respective courses so we can't reliably say whether 60mph in the dirt is harder than 120mph on asphalt or vice versa.

besides, nascar is harder than both

Neither one can be classified as harder than the other. First of all, none of us here have ever done either so we can't say which one is more physically demanding. Second, none of us know what it's like to drive cars like that on their respective courses so we can't reliably say whether 60mph in the dirt is harder than 120mph on asphalt or vice versa.

Given that fat 50 year olds can be highly successful in NASCAR, I agree.

Rally by a million millimeters.

Rally drivers have to cope with hundreds of possible issues, often while secluded in remote locations. When's the last time an F1 driver plunged off a cliff or had to get out to ponder how to fix a deficient fuel intake system?

Nascar is pretty hard for their drivers.. Having to fight the urge to fall asleep! :lol:

Rally by a million millimeters.

Rally drivers have to cope with hundreds of possible issues, often while secluded in remote locations. When's the last time an F1 driver plunged off a cliff or had to get out to ponder how to fix a deficient fuel intake system?

Rally drivers hardly ever overtake, and even more rare is high speed overtaking.

They really need to make this stuff harder. Races should be 'there and back' so there's oncoming traffic to cope with as well. Maybe combine them with marathons so there are pedestrians crossing too.

They really need to make this stuff harder. Races should be 'there and back' so there's oncoming traffic to cope with as well. Maybe combine them with marathons so there are pedestrians crossing too.

They need to stop restricting manufacturers from design holdbacks. I want to see fumes coming from the garage because of the toxic fuels they use. I want to hear 16K rpm squeals. I want to see ridiculous aerodynamics. I want to see impossible numbers from engines like four digit hp with 300lb weights.

They need to stop restricting manufacturers from design holdbacks. I want to see fumes coming from the garage because of the toxic fuels they use. I want to hear 16K rpm squeals. I want to see ridiculous aerodynamics. I want to see impossible numbers from engines like four digit hp with 300lb weights.

Be honest. What you really want to see is more deaths.

it's still a better driver's race because the cars are almost identical instead of in f1 where the winner is basically determined by budget

I wish NASCAR went back to the roots and were actual stock cars. Again that was in the days of no restrictions. Get a car from the dealer, transplant a ridiculous engine in it, and put it around the track, no other modifications needed.