Halp Settle a dispute please

Very true. I still have to figure out how I'm going to watch the World Cup this year. All Comcast has is FSN which it may carry it. I may have to get Direct TV for a bit just to make sure I can watch it.

you wont switch back. directv is light years better than comcast imo

Except it goes out here all the time. All my friends and neighbors who have it have nothing but problems all the time.

thought about your conditions being drastically different than mine after I posted. we also have some mega array on the roof because we have directv for all 88 condos in my building

Wow, Adriana Karembeu is supernova hot. Slovak actress/model and FIFA Ambassador for women's football. Jesus Christ.

adriana-karembeu01.jpg

oh... Union... meh.. I'm an ex League player..

I like to watch them both. When I lived in Turkey and Bahrain for many years that's all they would show on TV. I became a huge Lomu fan. I got to catch a few Union matches this summer during a vacation (All Blacks v Springbok and All Blacks v Wallabies)

Yes, and the face too. She looks like she was carved from marble in ancient Greece. That is a good looking woman.

Wow, Adriana Karembeu is supernova hot. Slovak actress/model and FIFA Ambassador for women's football. Jesus Christ.

adriana-karembeu01.jpg

take your safety off & GI her name if you want to kick it up another notch. Years ago I always thought this:

adriana_karembeu_003.jpg

was one of the hottest pics ever. Eventually some Italian told me who it was. Whoa. See ya saturday.

Hugo Chavez Now Has An F1 Team

http://jalopnik.com/5735757/hugo-chavez-now-has-an-f1-team

500x_chavez_f1.jpg

Venezuela's state-owned oil company just injected millions of dollars into the cash-strapped Williams Formula 1 team, giving the country's president Hugo Chavez a chance to gloat about something else.

After losing funding from the Royal Bank of Scotland, the struggling Williams team looked to the world's fifth largest oil exporter for help. The deal with oil company PDVSA, worth a rumored $14 million dollars, comes after Williams signed Venezuelan driver Pastor Maldonado.

According to a spokesperson for PDVSA: "Pastor will fly our flag this year and carry the entire hopes of an entire country..."

Because being an F1 rookie isn't tough enough.