SERVER DOWNTIME TOMORROW

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,307
Steam
mattressfish
The UF server is being moved to a different datacenter (hopefully a better one) on Sunday at ~8:00am CST. This means the IPs will be changing, which means DNS needs to update and probably some hard coded shit on this server will need to be changed. The downtime *should* be only about 2 hours and this place is pretty dead on the weekends anyway, so interruption should be minimal as long as I can get everything switched.

Those who don't think I do enough around here, try to keep shit like this in mind. Thanks.

_41238815_alien4_pa.jpg

The claw [fly], he is our master!

Those who don't think I do enough around here, try to keep shit like this in mind. Thanks.
I'll start paying you in pics of Sarcasmo in the shower. Also pics of my bowel movements. I'll make the all black and white and artsy and shit so you can frame them.

The UF server is being moved to a different datacenter (hopefully a better one) on Sunday at ~8:00am CST. This means the IPs will be changing, which means DNS needs to update and probably some hard coded shit on this server will need to be changed. The downtime *should* be only about 2 hours and this place is pretty dead on the weekends anyway, so interruption should be minimal as long as I can get everything switched.

Thank you for the heads up fly.

wtf, you're pulling the switch on my frakking birthday? Ya mama raised ya up wrong son, that's what happened.

So currently with theplanet. How's that working out? At one point I thought of getting a box with them. I heard good and bad things about them. Moving to a new host?