Seriously

FinalFantasy

Half-staff Member
Mar 10, 2008
Missouri
Marklar
₥0
This is probably the worst forum on the internet. This is probably going to be the best thing that happens to this forum all week. The comedy forum I attend is 1000 times better than here. Yeah, I troll a shitty forum that gets maybe 12 visitors a week. But fuck, your the ones that go here repeatedly. That sucks. Later.

crying-baby.jpg

Why do you guys pander to people who haven't been here in a while? Are you really that hard up for traffic? This is a banme, so banme, take me off your list. Never coming back here again. Well because this forum is pretty terrible. Enjoy your shitty day!!

stop giving this joke what he wants. sticky this thread, colour the title and post lovely messages to him.

good boys.

Dear FinalFantasy,

Despite your best efforts, involving a whopping 76 posts, you were unable to improve this forum. I apologize on behalf of the forum (except for polo, he is exempt from apology) for not being up to your standards of comedy. In order to improve, and learn from the devastating loss of you on this forum, please provide us with some guidance as to how we can try to avoid this type of shame in the future. Should we talk more about role-playing, anime, acne removal tips, bestiality, incest, pants-shitting, video games, puberty, fashion, fast cars, fancy vests, slippers, energy drinks, your mom, personal lubricants, ranch dressing (no that is a separate topic from lubricants), watches, changing locks, country music, or sex with pastries? Really, what's your thing? We try to be open and accommodating to just about everything here, I just feel that you really haven't given us a chance, and just kind of sprung this whole "I'm leaving" thing upon us. I hope you come back and read this, and just give us another chance.

Sincerely,

Tre

PS, eat a bag of cocks.