Seriously...sometimes there's nothing better than leftovers.

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Especially chinese/seshuanimanizan. Chicken with garlic sauce. :drool:

What else...
Meatloaf
Mac and cheese
Spaghetti
Chicken
Roast beef
Lasagna

uh...
Basically everything that doesn't use eggs as the main ingrediant.

I'm curious why a chicken wing would be next to your bed...let alone cold...and you'd eat it.

How cold do you keep your house?

Ahhh man. I can't wiat till Thanksgiving. Not because of the Big Thanksgiving meal (all though that is good too) but for the left overs :drool:

Too bad to I have to make it tagain this year. I hate being an old married woman. Why can't my mommy make it for me? :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Ahhh man. I can't wiat till Thanksgiving. Not because of the Big Thanksgiving meal (all though that is good too) but for the left overs :drool:

Too bad to I have to make it tagain this year. I hate being an old married woman. Why can't my mommy make it for me? :fly:
I'm not married, but I'm old enough to where I'm supposed to help out in the kitchen. I get shuffled out because everyone knows my ehhmmm.... cooking history. I can butter rolls though if you know what I mean.

April23 said:
I'm not married, but I'm old enough to where I'm supposed to help out in the kitchen. I get shuffled out because everyone knows my ehhmmm.... cooking history. I can butter rolls though if you know what I mean.

You mean drop them on the floor?

wr3kt said:
You can actually bend your arms enough to do that?
I scoop out the butter out of those big tub sized ones and put it on my tummy then jump into a large sized bathtub and roll around like a chinchilla.

True story.

April23 said:
I scoop out the butter out of those big tub sized ones and put it on my tummy then jump into a large sized bathtub and roll around like a chinchilla.

True story.

So I'm hungry again.