Seriously MS, get with the digital age here

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
I'm exchanging my license of Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit System Builder (*inhale*) for the 32-bit version. How is this accomplished? Printing out a form, filling it in with a pen, and faxing it to them.

64746c09c0d24ff5.png

:eek: :fly: ... :tard:

I wonder if that is just because if it was done online there would be much more falsified info??? I dunno, that is very odd. Maybe they think if they do it that way they wont get as many people doing it, in turn not as much work/money.

Microsoft sucks balls, but I prefer it over Apple any day.

Sometimes apple is really cool about things, sometimes I can't even believe them. I'm not sure if they'd do it free (MS wants $30) or if they'd just tell me I need a new computer :D

Sometimes apple is really cool about things, sometimes I can't even believe them. I'm not sure if they'd do it free (MS wants $30) or if they'd just tell me I need a new computer :D

They were cool with the iPod we needed exchanged... they overnighted it to us. I have been an MS sackrider forever, Apple is too much of a change... plus its the 'in' thing to have right now.

apple charges for updates ffs! of course they'd bend you over if they had the shot

apple charges for updates ffs! of course they'd bend you over if they had the shot
yeah, charging for updates kinda blows. although, are they updates to fix broken things? or updates just to make stuff better?

I like Apple, but Macs are still too expensive for me, I'd have to dual-boot windows anyway (AutoCAD) and iPods and iPhones are too trendy. In general though I wouldn't feel like a bandwagoner if I could afford a Mac since I was a Mac user in highschool.

yeah, charging for updates kinda blows. although, are they updates to fix broken things? or updates just to make stuff better?

I like Apple, but Macs are still too expensive for me, I'd have to dual-boot windows anyway (AutoCAD) and iPods and iPhones are too trendy. In general though I wouldn't feel like a bandwagoner if I could afford a Mac since I was a Mac user in highschool.

I'm fairly certain the updates, i.e. going from 10.4.-10.5, encompass both fixes and new features...they charge regardless