WTF Seriously how much doe Aussieland need to be tortured?

your stance on global warming.

Really? I'm the one agreeing with the majority who holds the strongest evidence. You all are denying it in the face of evidence with nothing more than personal belief.

I'd say you all are the close minded ones..

i'm not denying it, just not buying the majority opinion either for the reasons stated above.

there's still not anything close to concrete evidence favoring one side over the other.

i'm not denying it, just not buying the majority opinion either for the reasons stated above.

there's still not anything close to concrete evidence favoring one side over the other.

But is there evidence on one side overwhelmingly outweighing the evidence on the other side? Yes, there is, and this is why I believe it. When the climate change deniers come up with more evidence supporting their beliefs, then I will join them..

thats what i'm saying though, all the money is going to the 'global warming' agenda, nobody is studying the other side cause there's no money in it.

as with most things, you just need to follow the money on this one.

thats what i'm saying though, all the money is going to the 'global warming' agenda, nobody is studying the other side cause there's no money in it.

as with most things, you just need to follow the money on this one.

People are putting their money into climate change because of all the evidence that supports it.

Gosh, I've said this before.

The world is constantly changing, warming and cooling; there is very little we can do as humans to create the temperature changes... so technically, there is no such thing as 'global warming' in the sense they they market it today as it being our fault.

OMG you did not recycle that bottle. The icecaps melting are your fault.

So how to you account for the documented time 600 plus years ago when the heat and weather had a massive increase for the better part of a century. The loss of farming and disease was a large part of causing the dark ages. I am in way way saying we are not contributing to this but they is documented data this cycle has happened before.

I'm certainly not suggesting that the Earth doesn't have cycles. I'm only saying that we really only have accurate temperatures for the last 100 years or tho. Beyond that, we can only estimate rough temperature swings over wide time spans.

The world is constantly changing, warming and cooling; there is very little we can do as humans to create the temperature changes... so technically, there is no such thing as 'global warming' in the sense they they market it today as it being our fault.

lmao!

This, right here, is the epitome of close mindedness..

Don't think for yourself, that's cool and all. There are Africans that believe that having sex with a virgin will cure them of AIDS because thats what the majority there believes.

Ignoring overwhelming evidence is not thinking at all...

I'm certainly not suggesting that the Earth doesn't have cycles. I'm only saying that we really only have accurate temperatures for the last 100 years or tho. Beyond that, we can only estimate rough temperature swings over wide time spans.

If that's all it takes to debunk climate change, then why are thousands of scientists still putting a lot of effort into it.. Use logic..

This. Obviously there are climate changes, we have proof of that, but I doubt humans play as big a part as we are led to believe. Doesn't mean taking care of the planet is a bad idea and we shouldn't try to conserve resources, but we aren't going to cause the earth to die by driving our car.

This. Obviously there are climate changes, we have proof of that, but I doubt humans play as big a part as we are led to believe. Doesn't mean taking care of the planet is a bad idea and we shouldn't try to conserve resources, but we aren't going to cause the earth to die by driving our car.

:heart: