WTF Seriously how much doe Aussieland need to be tortured?

2ikve2w.jpg

So how to you account for the documented time 600 plus years ago when the heat and weather had a massive increase for the better part of a century. The loss of farming and disease was a large part of causing the dark ages. I am in way way saying we are not contributing to this but they is documented data this cycle has happened before.

That's funny. Id say the same thing about you. We have an accurate dataset over the last 100 years. That's certainly enough time to predict an accurate future of a 4,300,000,000 year old planet. Totally++

All the worlds leading scientists are agreeing on it's probability, and simple old you say "Fuck that!". :lol: Sorry but that's just retarded..

All the worlds leading scientists are agreeing on it's probability, and simple old you say "Fuck that!". :lol: Sorry but that's just retarded..

i have a tough time believing people who's careers depend on global warming being true. there's only one side, with one agenda, running the 'global warming' campaign...

nobodies out there receiving funding or researching the probability of it being a made up bullshit hoax in order to cost industrialized nations billions of dollars to give to those countries still in 3rd world status in a mass redistribution of wealth scheme. (LOL CONSPIRACY THEORY)

and why does the theory of global warming seem to change with the latest weather patterns? first it was "omg global warming is going to heat up the planet, massive droughts, water table in the US is drying up, etc."... then we had a few years where it rained a lot, water tables replenished, now we've been having colder winters again and all of a sudden "omg global warming is going to actually cause the next ice age".

hrm... a lot of things here just don't add up. i wonder why people are so skeptical?

i have a tough time believing people who's careers depend on global warming being true. there's only one side, with one agenda, running the 'global warming' campaign...

nobodies out there receiving funding or researching the probability of it being a made up bullshit hoax in order to cost industrialized nations billions of dollars to give to those countries still in 3rd world status in a mass redistribution of wealth scheme. (LOL CONSPIRACY THEORY)

and why does the theory of global warming seem to change with the latest weather patterns? first it was "omg global warming is going to heat up the planet, massive droughts, water table in the US is drying up, etc."... then we had a few years where it rained a lot, water tables replenished, now we've been having colder winters again and all of a sudden "omg global warming is going to actually cause the next ice age".

hrm... a lot of things here just don't add up. i wonder why people are so skeptical?

Thousands of scientists career's do not depend on climate change being true..