Seriously, how does gaydar work?

Drool-Boy said:
How the hell can you not know?
You just wake up one morning and decide a dick would taste pretty damn good or something?
No, it took years to get up the courage to try it.

Db, did your first sexual thought occur around 19? I find that impossible to believe given the typical male libido. I lost my virginity at 13 or 14 and I've been crazy horny ever since. My point is, what was your first sexual thought of? I just can't belive you were unaware of your orientation until well after the onset of puberty.

Sarcasmo said:
Db, did your first sexual thought occur around 19? I find that impossible to believe given the typical male libido. I lost my virginity at 13 or 14 and I've been crazy horny ever since. My point is, what was your first sexual thought of? I just can't belive you were unaware of your orientation until well after the onset of puberty.
If you want to know about that stuff because you are curious, I can start another thread or we can PM. Let's keep this thread on topic, shall we?
:heart:

Sarcasmo said:
You guys bitch to d about talking about nothing except being gay. Then when he tries to talk about something else, you want to pepper him with conversation about being gay.

Make up yer frickin' minds already. You can't have your cock and eat it too.

We're talking about gay in a thread about gay stuff. That's not offtopic. Besides, this is the "almost anything goes" forum. NOW SPILL

theacoustician said:
You guys bitch to d about talking about nothing except being gay. Then when he tries to talk about something else, you want to pepper him with conversation about being gay.

But isn't that the essence of being gay? Having your cock and eating one, too?

Or is it having a cock and eating another one?

Or are you talking self-fellatio?

Oh, and :heart: for sticking up for me

theacoustician said:

:rolleyes:

The question is in a thread about fucking gay stuff. Might as well ask it here. It would be like if Chikken only ever talked about diving. We'd be like "Shut up already". But then I might actually have a legitimate question about it.

Oh, and to Sarcasmo for your questions. I knew I was gay very early on. I wrote a stream of conscious paper about sports (of which I know nothing) and it was the highest in the class. When I read it, I couldn't believe I wrote it because it was stream of conscious. It was some of the most homoerotic literature I have ever read. No wonder the 50-something women on the grading panel gave me such high scores, they probably wet their granny panties.

Then in junior high I would change in the dressing room really fast so that I can sit near the front and wait for everyone else, and watch them as they changed.

My first kiss from anyone was 4th grade to a woman, she liked it, I didn't.

The next was from a man when I was 19. Things moved on from there.

I was doing other things like looking at the advertisements for Men's Health and People's spy shots of celebs on the beaches when I was real young.

Coqui said:
So how much do you weigh?
Good point, a woman who weighed as much as me would still be scary.

Strike that word and add, 150lbs, or I could add a table of heights...

<-- 190

Zac,

Walter Williams wrote a great article titled "The Berdache Tradition". Google it and read it. It goes over the varying Native American views on homosexuality, most of which are overwhelmingly positive. If you can't find it I have a copy somewhere at the house you can have.

dbzeag said:
I don't know if a man is a fag until he is pounding my ass. :(

Why the frown? Isn't that the objective?

InnerMuse said:
I can never tell. However, my roommate keeps attracting lesbians.

"Hey, I met this great girl. She's intellegent, wity, and drop dead georgeous!"

"Is she's a lesbian, Josh?"

"...yes...[expletive deleted]!"

We tease him about it often, but he knows we love him.:heart: :heart:
I know that particular pain.