Serious Replys Only! (or, point me to the Bone Closet)

K

kristchan

I really want guy advice. But I really don't want to go into the details of the situation.

So, just generally, since he is a guy... it's safe to assume that he lied and is a jerk and to cut my losses, right?

meouch1.gif

thread may be crossposted to feed my need to attention whore

kristchan said:
I really want guy advice. But I really don't want to go into the details of the situation.

So, just generally, since he is a guy... it's safe to assume that he lied and is a jerk and to cut my losses, right?

meouch1.gif

thread may be crossposted to feed my need to attention whore

Seeing as how I am only getting part of the story and only from your side. I plead no comment.

Delphinium said:
That cat cracks me up :lol: Always has, since I first saw it, and it still does.
me too. It's my happy video. if I watch it enough times, I'll usually start to cheer up.
stupid cat. :lol:

April23 said:
Well depends on the situation... can't really assume what kind of guy he is by you telling us nothing. :hs:
April is using logic and reason... SHE IS NOT A FEMALE!

there are kinds of guys? I was pretty sure they were all the same. :confused:

Based off the information given, it's safe to assume that since you're female, you caused him to lie by being very vague in what you wanted from him. Not knowing what the proper answer was, he took a shot in the dark and apparently was wrong.

:wtf:

Coqui said:
Based off the information given, it's safe to assume that since you're female, you caused him to lie by being very vague in what you wanted from him. Not knowing what the proper answer was, he took a shot in the dark and apparently was wrong.

:wtf:
:lol: good answer

inaccurate, but good answer.

Drool-Boy said:
Yes, every man is a liar
every man is a jerk
:rolleyes:

No, not all, which is why I said "pretty much" in my previous post. There are a few exceptions here and there. That being said, I have to admit that women can be pretty devious too, it isn't just the men. It just seems more often that the woman is the one who gets screwed (figuratively as well as literally).

I don't think any of us know enough about kristchan's situation to address it specifically.

Delphinium said:
I don't think any of us know enough about kristchan's situation to address it specifically.
HE'S BEING A BOY AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF