Serious Replys Only! (or, point me to the Bone Closet)

theacoustician said:
Who's threatening? I PROMISE I will close this thread if all its going to be is a bunch of vague whining. There's no topic, so closure is justified.
Cliffs:
I would have been perfectly ok with the truth. Informed him so.
He lied anyways.
I believed the reason he stated.
Actions proved otherwise.
I'm still ok with the truth, but really fucking pissed off he didn't say it 3 months ago when I specifically asked him.
Boys lie when they don't have to.
Lying causes Kris to freak. I don't understand lying.
Thread gets locked.

kristchan said:
nope. him I've been very specific and flat out with.
I have angst and need sympathy, but I don't want to post the play by play on an internet forum when he knows my screen name and some of the places I post. and not being able to talk about it makes me more angsty. ya know?
Then I suggest you talk to somebody who you can give all the details instead of this vague thread were we can't help you. :rolleyes: :heart:

Findakáno said:
Then I suggest you talk to somebody who you can give all the details instead of this vague thread were we can't help you. :rolleyes: :heart:
Dear Useless Forum Members,

I was not actually looking for useful and valid advice. I would never expect such a thing from the internet. I was looking for a laugh. If there was any insight into wtf is wrong with boys, it would just be bonus.

Smooches,
Krist Chan

kristchan said:
nope. him I've been very specific and flat out with.
I have angst and need sympathy, but I don't want to post the play by play on an internet forum when he knows my screen name and some of the places I post. and not being able to talk about it makes me more angsty. ya know?

dieplz0ez.gif

kristchan said:
Cliffs:
I would have been perfectly ok with the truth. Informed him so.
He lied anyways.
I believed the reason he stated.
Actions proved otherwise.
I'm still ok with the truth, but really fucking pissed off he didn't say it 3 months ago when I specifically asked him.
Boys lie when they don't have to.
Lying causes Kris to freak. I don't understand lying.
Thread gets locked.
Ok, at least that's something to go on. Thread can stay open, although you won't garner a whole lot of support unless people know more about what's going on. Hope you find the sage advice/support you're looking for.

theacoustician said:
Thread can stay open, although you won't garner a whole lot of support unless people know more about what's going on. Hope you find the sage advice/support you're looking for.
meh. I'd be ok with a good blonde joke.
or more anigifs of cats hurting themselves.

edit: but leaving for dentist now

He banged her because she doesn't eat cookies in bed. And she's hot with big boobs.

kristchan said:
meh. I'd be ok with a good blonde joke.
or more anigifs of cats hurting themselves.

edit: but leaving for dentist now

dammit, am I on ignore or what?

kristchan said:
when he knows my screen name and some of the places I post.

Give us HIS screennames and places he posts and we'll sort this nonsense out

....or kill him

take your pick
confused-smiley-013.gif

ChikkenNoodul said:
And Jewish men snap and go on a woman-drowning spree from being 'cared' for too much
good thing I date goys :D

I woke up in a better mood, but now everybody else is so cranky. Knock it off.

what the shit is the "Bone Closet" anyway? sounds like a place I'd like to take happily neverafter :hi2u: