water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Curses.

19647010d01c4cd0.jpg

let me see here, be a miserable freezing bitch or drive my vette 365 days a year? miserable freezing bitch it is!

Well you are just a miserable bitch with a vette. At least inthe north, you can use the weather as an excuse.

:heart:

I like the cold, much moreso than the heat. I love wearing sweaters, I love coats, boots, fireplaces and cuddly blankets.

I think snow is pretty to look at and not so terrible to drive in, the most inconvenient thing about the snow would be the reaction of others to it and the way they make roadways dangerous for the rest of us.

I like the cold, much moreso than the heat. I love wearing sweaters, I love coats, boots, fireplaces and cuddly blankets.

I think snow is pretty to look at and not so terrible to drive in, the most inconvenient thing about the snow would be the reaction of others to it and the way they make roadways dangerous for the rest of us.

Quit being so positive, I can't handle it right now... :fly:

The only thing about snow that pisses me off is having to wipe it off the truck in the morning. After three years I've learned tricks to cope with the other annoyances and it all boils down to being prepared for the right weather.

But having to scrape that shit off a windshield taller than me sucks.