September 19 is Talk Like A Pirate Day

Bubbles said:
I had no idea there would be a second.

There are actually going to be 3.

The next one is "Treasure Of The Abyss" which will be out in Summer of 2006. I don't know the title of the 3rd yet, but they will be filming both of them simultaneously (which they started doing last month).

KNYTE said:
There are actually going to be 3.

The next one is "Treasure Of The Abyss" which will be out in Summer of 2006. I don't know the title of the 3rd yet, but they will be filming both of them simultaneously (which they started doing last month).

Because God forbid they make just one wildly successful movie and then let it die. Hollywood sucks a plethora of balls.

Pandora said:
No. Not good! What are you doing?! You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM!!!

Why is the rum gone?!!

One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?

But why is the run gone

Last edited:
I love that holiday (coming up) and the movie more! Only watched it a few times... I'm in the mood to watch it again, but someone is making me wait until tonight even though I'm sick :confused: ;)