Seperation Anxiety

e-dubb said:
What exactly does that mean mein lipchen???? :heart:

He's a little jelous that last time we purchased our track suits aka leisure suits we did not pick him up a matching pair. He's also mad that I didn't purchase the p-diddy warm up pants from Plato's closet that day. I never should have opened my big mouth.

shawndavid said:
What about me?
:confused:

Most doggy meds are the same as people meds, but in smaller doses. They have a different rate of metabolizing things and have a few items that don't agree with them, but we are all mammals.

BTW - grapes and raisins are about as bad as chocolate.
YOu are a hottie too :hi2u:

And actually Misha is on Benedryl for allergies. Bast brought home the bottel of Meds and I looked at it and said you know what this is right? 25mg of Bendryl. I hope you didn't pay too much since we could have gotten the same dosage generic pills at Walmart for cheap!

Dont mix SSRIs, ever :tard:

Ditch the crate. I hate it as a rule and he/she/it might hurt themselves trying to get out.

Dog proof your house, honestly there shouldnt be anything they can reach that they can destroy. Or gate off one room and put he/she/it in it. Give them rawhides! to take out their nervous chewing etc. on and dont give them out only when you are going to go away.

Then you have to leave for like 10 minutes, the next days, 20 minutes and so on until they are used to it.

FlamingGlory said:
Dont mix SSRIs, ever :tard:

Ditch the crate. I hate it as a rule and he/she/it might hurt themselves trying to get out.

Dog proof your house, honestly there shouldnt be anything they can reach that they can destroy. Or gate off one room and put he/she/it in it. Give them rawhides! to take out their nervous chewing etc. on and dont give them out only when you are going to go away.

Then you have to leave for like 10 minutes, the next days, 20 minutes and so on until they are used to it.
Raw hides are not good for dogs. And BTW our house was doggie proofed and Rosie ate the wall. I'm not talking about a corner. I'm talking middle of the wall, ate a hole into it. So there is no amount of dog proofing you can do to keep a dog who wants to act out from doing so. That being said, we have a crate that we never close the door on. I became the spackling queen (insert joke here) and once we got Misha it never happened again.

Edit: And I didn't mean for that to sound bitchy...sorry :eek: