Send email to the past

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Anyone hear about this already? I totally missed it. Gmail will let you send a limited number of emails with a backdated timestamp to allow you to appear to have sent, for example, that birthday greeting on time. More info here:
https://mail.google.com/mail/help/customtime/index.html

edit: I wish I'd known about this months ago. It's waaaay too late to send my brother's (january) birthday email.

On my e-mail server (and others from what I have found), anything over 4 hours old gets marked as SPAM as this is a common SPAM tactic. Thanks Google. :tard:

i get spam emails from the future... wtf...

61647f26d5ac4835.png

Why bother? Yahoo dumps the spam mail box every couple of weeks, if I recall. Besides, those e-mails don't go against your quota, if I recall.

That said, we could sign him up for bestiality newsletters and other fun stuff.

Think it might be time to clean your junk box :fly:

oh thats my spam email address :o. i randomly checked it the other daycause i signed up for a site i wasn't sure i could trust and needed the confirmation link. but my regular email address rarely gets spam. i actually got my first ever nigerian spammer email today... april fools probably.

oh thats my spam email address :o. i randomly checked it the other daycause i signed up for a site i wasn't sure i could trust and needed the confirmation link. but my regular email address rarely gets spam. i actually got my first ever nigerian spammer email today... april fools probably.

My boss decided to sign both our corpnrg.com email addresses up for every single poker website he could possibly find. We get about 6,000 spam emails a week between the two of us, I need to setup a new email account now:hs: