Send a brick

Galen said:
Where did I name call? Oh dear, I strongly made a point. Did it hurt you to read? The answer to my question is unanswerable by your backward ass gun-owner rhetoric. If you're not spewing lines from some gun forum, it's 2nd amendment interest group crap. :rolleyes:

You're not fooling anyone, least of all me. Stay in the sugar-coated world of NY state where you only shoot people when they break into your house and where all those darky folk can't own guns. Keep believing the line spouted by people with a high school diploma as their only recognisable credential.

Lest this seasoned debating champion ring your neck metaphorically once more, I suggest you cut the crap and answer exactly what I asked you.
Dude wtf are you talking about? Funny that you mention blacks not being able to own guns (which is wrong, I don't know where you got that stupid idea):

s-dredscott.jpg

So you automatically assume that because someone is a gun owner he must be a racist and stupid?

FlyNavy said:
Dude wtf are you talking about? Funny that you mention blacks not being able to own guns (which is wrong, I don't know where you got that stupid idea)

So you automatically assume that because someone is a gun owner he must be a racist and stupid?
Is the same place where he got the idea we walk down the street having battles .