Pics Semperfly visits civilisation

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Marklar
₥1,983
So we will keep you updated on the visit here.

So far the news isn't good. Without the entire US government organising his travel plans Semper can't even get on the right train. He is now late.

So we will keep you updated on the visit here.

So far the news isn't good. Without the entire US government organising his travel plans Semper can't even get on the right train. He is now late.

You better post a pic in the damn MMS thread after I fixed it for you!!!

Ok, I understand why the british sometimes spell "color" as "colour" and stuff like that... but "civilisation"?

We use Z's where they often use S's. They also might have "re" where we might have "er" and y's in place of i's (or just extra i's, as in aluminum/aluminium).

Neither way is right nor wrong, both are the accepted way to do it in their own cultures. It could be argued that the British way came first, but that could be argued about all languges to keep them from changing, and goodness knows we don't go around speaking in old or middle English, or speaking Anglo-Saxon or Latin or Greek or what have you (though Anglo-Saxon is the biggest contributor to what has become the English language)

We use Z's where they often use S's. They also might have "re" where we might have "er" and y's in place of i's (or just extra i's, as in aluminum/aluminium).

Neither way is right nor wrong, both are the accepted way to do it in their own cultures. It could be argued that the British way came first, but that could be argued about all languges to keep them from changing, and goodness knows we don't go around speaking in old or middle English, or speaking Anglo-Saxon or Latin or Greek or what have you (though Anglo-Saxon is the biggest contributor to what has become the English language)

I do believe you mean Zeds.

ZEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDSSSSSS

zed.

We're in Nottingham. This needs no explanation other than that we had to kick some Japanese tourist off to get the pic

attachment.php

This is in the oldest pub in Britain dating from 1189. Above his head is a cursed model of a ship. Anyone who ever tries to clean it is apparently doomed.

attachment.php

This is in the oldest pub in Britain dating from 1189. Above his head is a cursed model of a ship. Anyone who ever tries to clean it is apparently doomed.

attachment.php

drinking in a place that's been serving booze for eight hundred years is easily the coolest thing about this entire trip so far

[IM]http://uselessforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4059&d=1363803700[/IMG]

I see electricity and call your bullshit.