Pics Semperfly visits civilisation

attachment.php

bring back memories april?

I had an old guy who would come in every Tuesday and order the fried fish sandwich and an unsweetened tea. He started by bringing me jewelry (like cheap silver stuff with turquoise) then it quickly escalated to crotchless panties. He would seek me out when I was new and didn't know any better, the other girls would put him in my section too because they knew what he was about... Omg girls are such bitches.
She musta put falsies in or something
Padded bra fo sho... I have a pic on my home computer I can post. It's been posted before.

I had an old guy who would come in every Tuesday and order the fried fish sandwich and an unsweetened tea. He started by bringing me jewelry (like cheap silver stuff with turquoise) then it quickly escalated to crotchless panties. He would seek me out when I was new and didn't know any better, the other girls would put him in my section too because they knew what he was about... Omg girls are such bitches.

Padded bra fo sho... I have a pic on my home computer I can post. It's been posted before.

How long before he introduced himself as Zac?

I told you that you could build up immunity if you persevered but no, you had to vomit everywhere instead. You do know that soldiers who ate marmite in the gulf war never got Gulf War syndrome don't you.

PS how were the pork pie and the Cadbury's Cream Eggs?

Last edited:
I told you that you could build up immunity if you persevered but no, you had to vomit everywhere instead. You do know that soldiers who ate marmite in the gulf war never got Gulf War syndrome don't you.

PS how were the pork pie and the Cadbury's Cream Eggs?

Bet he didn't break a toilet puking