Self surgery (don't try this at home!!!)

jaxxor said:
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

:tard:

I was able to view it...... and the other stupid shit that dude's done. Big ass hooks in his face, an operation to put shit under his skin, not to mention the scarring thing he did. I don't understand the self mutilation stuff at all.......

BigDov said:
I was able to view it...... and the other stupid shit that dude's done. Big ass hooks in his face, an operation to put shit under his skin, not to mention the scarring thing he did. I don't understand the self mutilation stuff at all.......

Dude must not have any pain receptors or something.
Plus that shit is just nasty.

BigDov said:

I will count myself lucky then. Obviously some fucktard at work was posting from this station :fly:

Last edited by a moderator:
jaxxor said:
I will count myself lucky then. Obviously some fucktard at work was posting from this station :mamoru:

ya the dude had this big tribal-looking thing carved into the flesh on his forearm
Its fuggin nasty

edit - not as nasty as your earwax thing tho

BigDov said:

Suddenly a small clip doesn't sound so bad, does it? :p