Self surgery (don't try this at home!!!)

dreamwalker said:
You literally gave her a piece of yourself and she wouldn't go out with you??? :( Maybe you should have tried giving her one of your balls :fly:
Yeah, well. Girls don't seem to like the smell of formaldehyde and anyway I like to the look of the jar o' nuts on my bookshelf. :cool:

Jesus!!

Is it allright if I call you Rambo from now on? That is just hardcore!
:eek:

Viremia said:
Yeah, well. Girls don't seem to like the smell of formaldehyde and anyway I like to the look of the jar o' nuts on my bookshelf. :cool:

Oh, your nuts are already removed? Hmmm, now it all makes sense :p

:heart:

Detman101 said:
Jesus!!

Is it allright if I call you Rambo from now on? That is just hardcore!
:eek:

:lol:

Call me whatever you want, but it really wasn't that big a deal. I just had to work up the nerve to clip it fast :o

dreamwalker said:
I know what you mean about blood blisters, I had one a while back that did the same thing, dunno why :confused:

They say that you should leave blisters, regular or blood blisters, alone and let them be reabsorbed on their own, but I can't seem to do that. I'm too impatient, and I want to get rid of them immediately if not sooner :o
yeah, i wanted to wait, and i did, but the damn thing wouldnt go away. now its about 1/8th the size it used to be, and i hope it just heals on up.

dreamwalker said:
:lol:

Call me whatever you want, but it really wasn't that big a deal. I just had to work up the nerve to clip it fast :o

and I thought I was wierd for taking pictures of my supper.

on that note, who wants to see me using an ear candle?!

jaxxor said:
and I thought I was wierd for taking pictures of my supper.

on that note, who wants to see me using an ear candle?!

You have entered the UF zone, *weird* does not apply :fly:

Go for it, let's see how ear candling is done :cool:

dreamwalker said:
You have entered the UF zone, *weird* does not apply :fly:

Go for it, let's see how ear candling is done :cool:

you axed for it! :D

the story behind all this is, one night I was outside having a delicious and nutritious cigarette, and a bug flew in my ear! :eek: I was freaking out and yelling and thumping my head on the wall until my gf made me shut up and poked this in my ear. I never found the bug, but got lots of wax!

earcandle.jpg

wax-candle.jpg

wax1.jpg

jaxxor said:

the story behind all this is, one night I was outside having a delicious and nutritious cigarette, and a bug flew in my ear! :eek: I was freaking out and yelling and thumping my head on the wall until my gf made me shut up and poked this in my ear. I never found the bug, but got lots of wax!

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/6297/earcandle.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://img119.exs.cx/img119/4904/wax-candle.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://img119.exs.cx/img119/568/wax1.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE] how does that work, conceptually?

jaxxor said:

Yes, I axed for it :fly:

My understanding of the theory of ear candling is that you're supposed to light the candle, and it is supposed to draw out impurities (or whatever) as it is burning. Also, what happened to the bug? It can't still be crawling around in there...can it? :egads:

jaxxor said:
this is awesome, you guys haven't seen all my insane pictures yet :cool:

Come on, more!!!

Harper said:
how does that work, conceptually?

I assume you mean the ear candle and not the cigarette or the bug living inside my head.

The ear candle works on suction. The flame draws oxygen and heats the air, and the result is that the wax is softened and pulled into the tube. If you put "ear candle" into google the results are hilarious. There are some pagan fools talking about energy and cleansing and balance. Me, I just like them cause they pull shit outta my ear.

Harper said:
nice meds, btw

:fly: those are grannyjaxxor's.

I'm looking to see what kinda pics I got. Oh hey, who wants to see my boss's pickup truck? He calls himself "Dragonlord" and thinks dragons are out to get him. seriously.

here we go. I took this in the company parking lot. fucking rennies :elfpenis:

dragonlord1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: