Self surgery (don't try this at home!!!)

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I had a skin tag that was driving me nuts, it was catching on my clothes and just generally irritating me. As it turns out it doesn't show up much in the pic, but it was annoying. I didn't feel like making a doctor's appointment, so I decided to take care of the thing myself.

surgery.jpg

Hmmm, a pair of nail clippers in the drawer, looked like they would work for the job. One good, fast clip:

clip.jpg

Oh no, I'm bleeding! Am I going to hemorrhage to death??? :(

ouch6.jpg

Nope, it just bled a little bit :)

ouch7.jpg

All done, within a minute or so, with minimal hassle, only hurt a little bit:

done10.jpg

I do have to say that I would NOT suggest doing this at home as a general rule, I just wanted to get it done.

elpmis said:
what the hell is a skin tag?

"A skin tag is a soft, skin-colored growth that hangs from the surface of the skin on a thin piece of tissue called a stalk. Its medical name is acrochordon. Skin tags are not skin cancer and cannot turn into skin cancer."

Yeah, I had one of those. I used thumb forceps and a scalpel at work and then gave the offending skin tag to a girl as a gift. She didn't go out with me. :(

Viremia said:
Yeah, I had one of those. I used thumb forceps and a scalpel at work and then gave the offending skin tag to a girl as a gift. She didn't go out with me. :(

You literally gave her a piece of yourself and she wouldn't go out with you??? :( Maybe you should have tried giving her one of your balls :fly:

dreamwalker said:
A little, not very much.
it hurt me.

i had this blood blister, and i stuck a needle in it, and that thing just wouldnt stop bleeding. it was weird.

Harper said:
it hurt me.

i had this blood blister, and i stuck a needle in it, and that thing just wouldnt stop bleeding. it was weird.

I know what you mean about blood blisters, I had one a while back that did the same thing, dunno why :confused:

They say that you should leave blisters, regular or blood blisters, alone and let them be reabsorbed on their own, but I can't seem to do that. I'm too impatient, and I want to get rid of them immediately if not sooner :o