Sekrat Santa Check In!

theacoustician said:
Today is the last day USPS will guarentee delivery by Christmas with Overnight Express.

Tomorrow is the cutoff for UPS and FedEx with overnight service.

Yea, our gifts so aren't getting to people by Christmas, but they should have them soon after.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:drool: Braised young rabbit

Those prices seem quite reasonable if it's as good as it sounds

For a large plate of sashimi at the better places in Boston it's around $29, add in a few rolls at ~$7-14 a piece, and the requisite extra order of mackerel and my stomach is at a comfortable enough point :p

That is why it is great to know someone that speaks Japanese. I think we were getting amazing rolls for about 5 bucks. Mmm... :) That isn't even mentioning the rolls we weren't charged for.

taeric said:
That is why it is great to know someone that speaks Japanese. I think we were getting amazing rolls for about 5 bucks. Mmm... :) That isn't even mentioning the rolls we weren't charged for.
you don't even need to know someone that speaks japanese to get that kind of treatment. just sidle up to the sushi bar, address the sushi chef properly (using a handful of key japanese phrases and enjoy!

pa said:
your the same size as my girlfriend...

frightning..

You've already elevated her to girlfriend? Don't you know you were suppose to hold off on doing that until after Christmas. Now you have to get her a gift and that can be complicated for someone you just started dating. Just don't give her a shirt with your picture on it saying "I will love you forever and ever and ever..." on it.

i got my package tonight! and holy freakin bajezus, thrawn is amazing:heart:. i got some wicked awesome shit (he even read my mind as to something on my ACTUAL christmas list!). i'll try to post action shots later when i'm not fried from work