sekrat presants?!

Alright kids, if you still haven't signed up and would like to, now's the time. Mondoz and I will be picking the victims of our little scam to get your addresses over the weekend.

:) I think this is a good cause and all, but I am very reluctant to give my home address,work address, or any identifyable information over the internet. Please don't take offense at my unwillingness to participate in this game. I suppose I'm too paranoid or something. :o

Well, gave Mondoz half of the addresses but apparently his neck injury has taken him off of the active player roster. I'll be sending out PMs today with the information.

Sorry that this got delayed so long.

CletusJones said:
Well, gave Mondoz half of the addresses but apparently his neck injury has taken him off of the active player roster. I'll be sending out PMs today with the information.

Sorry that this got delayed so long.

Mercy Buckets
Grassy Ass
Donkey Shit

they're all sent out but since Mondoz bailed I don't have his address so I don't get to send/receive a presant since we have an odd number of people. :(

Any last minute additions so that I can play too??? I wanna get and send stuff.

CletusJones said:
they're all sent out but since Mondoz bailed I don't have his address so I don't get to send/receive a presant since we have an odd number of people. :(

I'm gonna PM you something in a minute.

CletusJones said:

Where did Mondoz go? wtf

CletusJones said:
I dunno, but if there wasn't the question of him being in a coma, I'd say that I'd go kick his ass for ditching out.

Hmmm

He hasn't been here since the 5th. Hope he's okay. Maybe there is a tent outside of April's house...