sekrat presants?!

BigDov said:
I think it's okay in Texas, Utah and parts of Canada as well.
well, i could always have her forge her birth certificate, afterall, my local authorities probably won't know what an official cert from the UK looks like. :D

CletusJones said:
well, i could always have her forge her birth certificate, afterall, my local authorities probably won't know what an official cert from the UK looks like. :D

Or come move to Texas. :D

CletusJones said:
wait just a minute there, lee harvey. she's coming fedex, so there will be no rendezvous at the airport for you.

A package of that size will not be delivered by courier...... so in order to have my fair share of the fun, I'll be picking up said package at the airport. Nothing you can do about it :fly:

And when are you going to tell us who we're sekrat presant-ing??

BigDov said:
A package of that size will not be delivered by courier...... so in order to have my fair share of the fun, I'll be picking up said package at the airport. Nothing you can do about it :fly:

And when are you going to tell us who we're sekrat presant-ing??
I think i'm going to wait until the end of the week so that it'll give everyone ample time to sign up. I've got an even numbar of entrants I think, so I'll split them up and Mondoz and I will be assigning them their sekrat person this weekend.

CletusJones said:
I think i'm going to wait until the end of the week so that it'll give everyone ample time to sign up. I've got an even numbar of entrants I think, so I'll split them up and Mondoz and I will be assigning them their sekrat person this weekend.

sweet. I'm looking forward to this. Since this forum is so tightly knit it will make for some creative gifts.