sekrat presants?!

shockthemonkey said:
I would love to do this, but I dont like my home address being known by peoples on the internet :(

I'd still be willing to mail one of my online buddies a little something :D
work address?

edit: i still have no PM with info.

well, it appears that I have 10 messages, and with Mondoz and myself, we have 12 gifts being exchanged alltogether.

If anyone else wants to get in on this, please send me a PM by Friday. I think Friday will be the deadline, as everyone needs time to procrastinate and then eventually send the stuff so that it gets there before the new year.

CletusJones said:
well, it appears that I have 10 messages, and with Mondoz and myself, we have 12 gifts being exchanged alltogether.

If anyone else wants to get in on this, please send me a PM by Friday. I think Friday will be the deadline, as everyone needs time to procrastinate and then eventually send the stuff so that it gets there before the new year.

And since schockthemonkey hasn't asked yet, you're ensuring complete and total privacy with everyone's addresses?? :lol:

BigDov said:
And since schockthemonkey hasn't asked yet, you're ensuring complete and total privacy with everyone's addresses?? :lol:
not at all. I'll be posting them on every messageboard I'm a member of.

that's the best part! :fly:

edit: of course i'll keep them private

CletusJones said:
not at all. I'll be posting them on every messageboard I'm a member of.

that's the best part! :fly:

edit: of course i'll keep them private

Cool. I'm expecting a bountiful Christmas this year!!!

edit: I know you will...... or else!

:lol:

mailing address as in IRL or email? I'm in if this is an internet thing, but not interested if IRL.

generalcliche said:
mailing address as in IRL or email? I'm in if this is an internet thing, but not interested if IRL.

How would one send presents over email?

generalcliche said:
so, you want that i should have someone take pics of your present and email them to you?

NeedMoreEmo said:
I vote we do this, it will save me oodles on shipping.

Mind if I take pics of your chocolate then eat it myself?
no thanks, i'd really like to eat the chocolate myself. the only way you don't have to ship the chocolate is if you come to my place and i get to eat it off of you.

NeedMoreEmo said:
So you've said ;)

As much as I'd like to do the latter, I think it'll just have to go through the mail. :(
as previously mentioned, let me know how much you weigh and i'll send you a fedex label.