sekrat presants?!

Hmmmm. On the *other* forum only one person had my address, AFAIK no one here does. I definitely did not want anyone else to have that info there, but with this group I might do it.

Mondoz said:
teeheeheehee

:elfpenis:

When do we start?
well, we must first wait to see how many PMs I receive; each showing intent to participate in our little rip off sc.... err... secret santa pool. Then I give you half the names and we randomly pick them. Also, I pick yours and you pick mine. Utmost discresion is required so that nobody knows who their "partner" is.

CletusJones said:
well, we must first wait to see how many PMs I receive; each showing intent to participate in our little rip off sc.... err... secret santa pool. Then I give you half the names and we randomly pick them. Also, I pick yours and you pick mine. Utmost discresion is required so that nobody knows who their "partner" is.

Roger.

Operation Faptacular Frankincense is GO!

dreamwalker said:
Hmmmm. On the *other* forum only one person had my address, AFAIK no one here does. I definitely did not want anyone else to have that info there, but with this group I might do it.

why what the hell do ya think they would do? :confused:

I.C.Water said:
why what the hell do ya think they would do? :confused:

Let's just say I had reason not to trust most of them and let it go at that :)

CletusJones said:
send her teh goatse.

Hell no, that didn't matter to me :lol:

Strangely enough though, no one ever sent me goatse until I was mostly out of there anyway.

dreamwalker said:

Strangely enough though, no one ever sent me goatse until I was mostly out of there anyway.

And I thought that was over PM...

dreamwalker said:
Let's just say I had reason not to trust most of them and let it go at that :)

ok though i invited them all to my place for bbq and booz and never had a repercussion from it

dreamwalker said:
Yes, so who did or didn't have my address was a moot point anyway.

It was OK though, payback was sweet indeed :cool:

PM Me what you did! :eek:

Mondoz said:
:excellent:
excellent.jpg